BY ENTERING LONDON WARRIORS CUP YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING T&C'S
PLEASE REVIEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
WAIVER FORM TO PARTICIPATE PARTICIPATING IN A MARTIAL ARTS TOURNAMENT IS DANGEROUS AND CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURIES
1. WAIVER AND INDEMNITY The Applicant/Competitor or Guardian (if Competitor is under the age of 18) for him/herself, his/her executors, administrators, dependents and other personal representatives, hereby absolve and indemnify The Gauntlet Fight Academy Ltd, The London Warriors Cup (?The Providers?) and all their servants, agents, employees and other students or persons under the providers control (the "indemnified") from all liability howsoever arising for injury or damage (including but not limited to the Applicants' person, whether fatal or otherwise, property and personal belongings) however caused including by the negligence of the indemnified, arising out of or participating in the London Warriors Cup competition or in connection with London Warriors Cup, The Gauntlet Fight Academy Ltd, or in any way caused by, or arising out of, any activity carried on by the indemnified. Definitions In addition to The Gauntlet Fight Academy Ltd the London Warriors Cup, ?The Providers? in respect of this agreement include: a) The Gauntlet Fight Academy or London Warriors Cup, staff, officials and volunteers.
2. I, The Applicant/Competitor or Guardian, have been advised and understand that the practice of martial arts is potentially dangerous. I, The Applicant/Competitor or Guardian agree to compete in the London Warriors Cup at risk to myself and release to the full extent permitted by law ?The Providers?, and its agents, servants, contractors and employees from all claims and demands of every kind in of or resulting from any accident or damage to property or injury or death to myself whilst participating in the London Warriors Cup 2016.
3. MEDICAL DECLARATION I certify and acknowledge that I have NO physical disabilities or injuries that would impair participation in any such competition or tournament and that I do not suffer from any illness or blood related virus that may be transmitted to any other competitor, official or spectator. I declare that I have not been rendered semi or fully unconscious within the past seven days from todays date, and if prior to the event I am rendered semi or fully unconscious I will notify the organiser and withdraw my registration. I declare that I will be refused entry to compete should I be under the influence of drugs or alcohol on the day of the event.
4. MEDICAL TREATMENT I consent to any emergency treatment that may be necessary as a result of any injury that I may sustain during the course of the tournament. I fully understand that any medical treatment provided to me as a response to injury, will be of FIRST AID type only and I am duly responsible to arrange any transport at my own expense to a suitable medical centre or hospital if it is deemed the injury requires further treatment or in the event that I have been rendered unconscious or unable I authorise for an ambulance to be called on my behalf to transport me to such a facility.
5. MARTIAL ARTS DONE AT APPLICANT'S OWN RISK Any person participating at any martial arts contest/event/competition organised by ?The Providers? are only allowed to do so on the distinct understanding that they do so entirely at their own risk.
6. PERSONAL PROPERTY I accept that the neither ?The Providers? nor its agents or employees shall be responsible for any loss or damage to such personal property or equipment that I may bring to the competition/event/contest.
7. USE OF IMAGE I hereby grant my consent for any photographic or video recording of my performance to be used by ?The Providers ?or any entity that ?The Providers? so authorises. I agree that we will waive entitlement to any payment or compensation for the use of my image and/or performance.
8. RULES AND REGULATIONS I hereby acknowledge that my Instructor/Coach has explained in full the rules of the competition and that I undertake to abide by the rules, regulations and resolutions of the competition organisers as they may decide during the course of the competition.
9. REFUND ELIGIBILITY I understand that registration for the London Warriors Cup is non refundable except in the case of the event being cancelled, in which case all competitors will recieve full reimbursement. I accept that the organisers retain the right to alter or withdraw prize offerings at any time and that the organisers retain the right to refuse admission.
10. STATEMENT OF UNDERSTANDING I, the Applicant/Competitor or Guardian have read, or have had read to me the above conditions and having understood the same, I consent to the activities proposed. Registration is non-refundable, except in the eventuality that the competition is cancelled and does not go ahead, in which case all competititors will be refunded in full. The organisers retain the right to refuse entrance or admission and retain the right to withdraw or alter prize offerings at any time.